Tetrate Service BridgeVersion: 1.7.x
Promote a Service from Development to Production
Need help on what to recommend to Platform Owners and App Owners...
- Use different Tetrate Workspaces for various tiers of dev/test/production
- Use split DNS, so that (for example) 'database.myapp.svc.cluster.local' works without modification, but references a different database in each environment
- Is this possible? Is there a different way to apply runtime-configuration
- Use different IngressGateways with different security postures (that cannot be overridden / set in the Gateway resource), restricting access
- For example, on AWS, map dev and test to Internal load balancers, so are not internet accessible, or require unique authentication token for access
Platform Owner: Create workspaces with different security postures
What does the platform owner need to do?
Application Owner: Deploy Service in a Production Workspace
Deploy service. Manage external discovery e.g. DNS